[AMRadio] Large Solar Flare

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Fri Apr 25 13:48:37 EDT 2014

Steve,

Yes, it *is* a shared space.  However, it is also 24 X 27 feet in size.
There is more or less a natural barrier in the construction. The columns
that support the main steel beam are enclosed in a framed and covered form.

She has use of it, but our schedules are very different.  She works the
night shift and sleeps during the day.

I have a little less than half allocated to my "shack".  It doesn't
bother her one bit.

I just want her to stop adding to the *past* renovation, and let me get
sort of back to normal.

Bob - N0DGN