[AMRadio] Large Solar Flare

mark depaepe n5yey at live.com
Fri Apr 25 14:10:02 EDT 2014

I am very lucky to have the wife I have. She is fine with anything I want to do or where I want to do it. Although I have over 50 radios she is always ready to go to the next hamfest and gladly hands over money if I want to buy something.   I have the main shack and then the overflow room in the house where I have things that do not fit into the main shack.  She helps put up antennas, reminds me of weekly nets, goes to club meetings, field day, sits in the shack with me while I am on the air. She does not mind radios, drones, bicycles, or motorcycles.  She is wonderful!
For her I do most of the cooking and half of the cleaning, maybe a little more. I have the same attitude towards her wanting more plants and flowers she has towards my hobbies. We drive long distances to look at flowers which is equal to going to hamfests, so it all balances out. She likes riding he motorcycle so we bought a new Harley Ultra so she had a more comfortable ride.  She likes to read so I got her a Color Nook.  She is wonderul!
It all works out in the end, we are two peas in a pod.

Sent from my iPhone

It's not getting any smarter out there.  You just have to come to grips with stupidity and make it work for you.