[AMRadio] Large Solar Flare

Jim Isbell, W5JAI jim.isbell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 14:15:49 EDT 2014

What did I miss between those two posts?????  I dont see the connection???

As to old weapons systems....I am in the process of assembling an early
1960s (Vietnam Issue) Colt AR .223  They are cool weapons.

Jim Isbell
TheFreeRepublicAt.WordPress.com
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFtoaMM1ChY&feature=related
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyjJ3Fw0nSQ
www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000010609777

Beware the man who only carries one gun. HE PROBABLY KNOWS HOW TO USE IT!!!