[AMRadio] Large Solar Flare

Jim Isbell, W5JAI jim.isbell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 14:22:45 EDT 2014

That is the way to do it.  I have been married to the same woman for 57
years. She accepts my cars, radios, guns, boats and anything else I get
involved in.  I dont complain when she buys a hair dryer, jewelry, or wants
to go on a cruise.

When we go on a cruise...some of which I dont like...I enjoy the food or we
go on a "Themed" cruise where I can associate with my fellow Veterans,
Hams, pilots or what ever the theme is.

The trick is to give in when its not that important to you...the same goes
for the other partner.
  You dont have to win EVERY argument...LOL

Jim Isbell
TheFreeRepublicAt.WordPress.com
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFtoaMM1ChY&feature=related
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyjJ3Fw0nSQ
www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000010609777

Beware the man who only carries one gun. HE PROBABLY KNOWS HOW TO USE IT!!!