[AMRadio] Large Solar Flare

kb1hys via AMRadio amradio at mailman.qth.net
Fri Apr 25 16:05:30 EDT 2014

Ha!  Ya know, the one day I wanted to demo an old Shortwave radio and there wasn't much to be heard... figures.  Luckily I have a little mini-AM transmitter based off of a 1mhz oscillator package that is just the ticket.  Plus I like to use it to listen to old time radio shows on the Zenith Shutter dial.

I wonder how many satellites just got a bit toasted?