[AMRadio] xyl in shack Large Solar Flare

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Sat Apr 26 10:41:15 EDT 2014

Steve,

The "roll top desk" idea may work for some folks.

I've yet to see one that would handle either a BC-610 or a T-213. The
T-213 was the last version of the BC-610.

We are talking about a TX that is about 4ft tall and weighs over 400lbs.

There is no possible way to "hide" such an animal.

I don't believe the R-390A or SP-600 would do well in that application
either.

Bob - N0DGN