[AMRadio] Getting back on AM

Mel Farrer via AMRadio amradio at mailman.qth.net
Fri Aug 1 17:29:35 EDT 2014

Fear not warrior,AM really is for everyone.  All methods that generate a clean, smooth, full sounding audio are welcome.  Be it my era, yours, or SDR.  If it is AM and sounds good, you are in.  Welcome back aboard.

Mel, K6KBE
OK, KX3 3 watts AM
K3 25 watts AM + EMTRON DX-2SP +++++
Bauer 707  375 Watts AM, YEP it all works.