[AMRadio] Getting back on AM

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Fri Aug 1 17:58:51 EDT 2014

If anyone tries to entice you to restore some "antique" to get real "AM",
you can always tell them to get a life. I find it's a lot more fun to
play on the radio, then to be sticking my nose and soldering iron, for
endless amounts of time into some old rig, trying to bring it back to
life. Been there and done that. No reason to repeat my history lesson.

Pete, wa2cwa