[AMRadio] Getting back on AM

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Fri Aug 1 18:26:23 EDT 2014

Mel,

You weren't the one that commented that folks would try to get me to
restore an antique!

My issue is that the specific antique I'm try to get someone to decide
they want, is simply way to heavy, even when sitting on a moving man
dolly.  The arthritis in the entire spine has just gotten to where I
just can't drag that across the carpet any longer.

I could go plug it all together and have a ball being one of the "Tall
Ships".  The mind is really willing, but the body then demands too many
pain killers.  Even though I'm only 64, I paid my body dues with 20+
years Military service, doing those things that the young always do, yet
never grasp the results until way too late!

I have the room.  It is 27ft X 24 ft.  We simply have to take the hand
that gets dealt in life.

Bob - N0DGN