[AMRadio] Getting back on AM

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Fri Aug 1 18:31:38 EDT 2014

Pete,

That antique is ready to connect all back up and let her rip!

The issue is trying to move the beast even on the moving man dolly!

400lbs on a carpet, the entire spine loaded with arthritis, the mind is
willing and able!  The body has issues!

As to sticking my nose inside and melting the solder, I still do so
quite willingly!

Just spent time last year getting an HRO-50 recapped and running last year.

Bob - N0DGN