[AMRadio] Getting back on AM

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Fri Aug 1 20:22:43 EDT 2014

Yep, I understand the reasons for selling off the T-213. I'm also giving
consideration to selling off my Johnson Thunderbolt and few other 100+
pound rigs that I can hardly lift or push, plus most of them are just
dust catchers these days. I still think you'll have a lot of fun with the
TS-2000 on AM, CW, SSB, and some digital modes if you desire. The rig is
very versatile.

Pete, wa2cwa