[AMRadio] Getting back on AM

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Fri Aug 1 20:28:43 EDT 2014

Rob,

You certainly have that correct!

I've restored antiques for a long time.

Dumping a 400W carrier only means that I'll end up taking Vicodin or
some such to get through the stupid arthrotis from dragging the 400lb
monster back to the operating position.

That critter would put me back into the Tall Ship category real fast!

I've simply gotten very tired of the pain levels I deal with.

I will continue to restore antiques, just not anything over maybe 85lbs.

Then I'd only groan some.

I guess folks didn't read my heavy metal sale post.

Such is life!

Bob - N0DGN