[AMRadio] Getting back on AM

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Fri Aug 1 22:23:34 EDT 2014

Operating AM is as more about fraternity than equipment.  I enjoy operating
my GK 500 but have used modern equipment with an amplifier.  No one really
cares what equipment you use, only the content of your conversation.  At
least that is my feeling.

I hope to run across you on the air soon Bob.

Jim
W5JO