[AMRadio] Getting back on AM

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 1 22:30:50 EDT 2014

Yes! What Jim said! In spades!

Kim N5OP

On 8/1/2014 9:23 PM, Jim Wilhite wrote:
> Operating AM is as more about fraternity than equipment.  I enjoy
> operating my GK 500 but have used modern equipment with an amplifier.
> No one really cares what equipment you use, only the content of your
> conversation.  At least that is my feeling.
>
> I hope to run across you on the air soon Bob.
>
> Jim
> W5JO

Kim Elmore, Ph.D. (Adj. Assoc. Prof., OU School of Meteorology, CCM, PP
SEL/MEL/Glider, N5OP, 2nd Class Radiotelegraph, GROL)

/"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in
practice, there is." //-- Attributed to many people; it's so true that
it doesn't matter who said it./