[AMRadio] Getting back on AM

L L bahr pulsarxp at embarqmail.com
Fri Aug 1 22:34:23 EDT 2014

Hi Jim,

Yes, you got that right.  I enjoy AM but enjoy it most when having QSOs with friends who are also AMers.  I also enjoy working and restoring old AM gear as much or more then getting on the air.  I really don't get much bang out of using my Yamamatics on CW, SSB, or AM.  I do use them, but there is nothing like using a tube rig glowing in the dark with all the transformers humming and relays clanking.  Like you,  I don't really care what the other guy is using as long as his signal is clean.  Bye the way,  I love the sound of your Globe King 500!

Lee, w0vt