[AMRadio] Getting back on AM

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Sat Aug 2 08:36:39 EDT 2014

Rob and crew,

Yes, I am back on.  Did a bit of roundtable on 40mtrs just last night.

Am I finished burning rosin?  Oh heck no!

It just won't be any monsters like the one I'm trying to get out of here.

I've still got an SP-600, and a poor R-390A that needs a fair bit more
TLC before it is ready for listening with.

I don't see a Valiant or such in the distance.

I'm such a nut case that I strung up the 40mtr Double Bazooka in the
dark.  Don't ask!  I got one of those wild hairs!

I still see too many things to work on.  I have to get my straight key
back into play.  That will take me more time copying CW since I haven't
done so in a long time.

Had to do it for my General in '80, and I'm not letting it go the way of
some species of animals that no longer exist.

I'll be on this weekend, I hope.

It will depend on how my body rides through this bloody weather.  Rain
hits and arthritis flares up worse than sodium on water.

Bob - N0DGN