[AMRadio] Good Leads Wanted!

Eddy Swynar deswynar at xplornet.ca
Fri Aug 8 08:19:13 EDT 2014

Good Day All,

I have a friend who is just on the verge of seriously tackling a serious vacuum tube regenerative receiver project, but is presently looking for any & all good literature surrounding the genre...

To that end, he has accumulated vintage West Coast & ARRL Handbooks, & various QST articles---but I recommended that first & foremost, he should get his hands on a copy of the book, "SECRETS OF HOMEBUILT REGENERATIVE RECEIVERS" by C.F. Rockey. Unfortunately, the publisher of this book---Lindsay Publications---is no more.

Does anyone out there reading this have a copy that they wouldn't ming parting with...? That, or is anyone aware if this very fine publication might be available somewhere on-liine, for free downloading...?

Any & all leads are appreciated---thank-you!

~73~  de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ