[AMRadio] Audio Limiter for AM HAM TX

Pete Ferrand petef at sprynet.com
Tue Aug 19 11:54:42 EDT 2014

Although I don't use a modulation transformer, limiting builds density and that's what I was after when I bought an Aphex Dominator II limiter tri band limiter. Does everything I expected and wanted it to do.

Just about any of the digital processors with limiters such as the Alesis CLX-440 will also provide the brick wall limiting that you're looking for.

-Pete
WB2QLL
Somers, WI