[AMRadio] Headphones

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Tue Aug 26 09:30:06 EDT 2014

Thanks guys for the explanation on the headphone deal.  This seems to be
nothing more than the march of technology.  I am just glad it is electronic
technology rather than that of mussed hair.

I noticed  some of the football coaches are wearing headphones with the
Motorola bat wings on them but they are great big cans that look they are
made to reduce the noise on the field.  I didn't know Motorola made such a
thing, but then again I didn't know Motorola made consumer GPS units until I
bought one sometime back.  It wasn't up to standards compared to Motorola
standards of years back.  When the inside of my car heated up the touch
screen on the GPS quit working.

Jim
W5JO