[AMRadio] Crystals

Jim Liles hallicrafterssr2000 at k9axn.com
Sat Dec 13 19:48:05 EST 2014

Hi Rob,

I have purchased some exotic crystals from them as recently as two weeks ago.  They bend over backward to provide what you’re looking for.  Case and point.  I need 36mc hc49 fundamental AT cut crystals.  They agreed to make them which is more that most will do for you.  Their common crystals cost about $25.00.  I’ve tested the Chinese market and they are dirt cheap but minimum orders are 1000 pcs and there is a terrible language barrier --- not sure what you get will be right.

Kindest regards Jim K9AXN