[AMRadio] ICM crystals

oldradio at comcast.net oldradio at comcast.net
Tue Dec 16 21:22:56 EST 2014

One time when I went to pick up an estate in north Jersey, the mother in law told me, all proud, when I arrived: That she saved me time by throwing out all those old papers and books in the trash the day before.  My friend told her I was taking the old radios, so.... out in the trash everything else.

Nice radios - with no paper.

73, John