[AMRadio] ICM crystals

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 06:19:16 EST 2014

I have found items like rigs from estates that needed coil sets and
other accessories and of course none of that is there because everyone
had zero knowledge of the gear and what went with it.  One example is
any Meissner Signal Shifter.  You usually get the S.S. but all the
coils that go with it are gone.

Rob
K5UJ