[AMRadio] Help with Baur 707 transitter

Don Moore wa5ffk at juno.com
Sun Dec 28 15:18:45 EST 2014

Hello fellows,I really need someones help.  I am currently in central america in the country of Honduras working on a Bauer 707 transmitter for a Christian Radio Station.  The 707 was converted and was on 3.250 khz.  I am now putting it back on 1600 KHZ
The  coil which links the 6ac7 drive to the final is a slug tinned ceramic  coil with about 1/2 inch diameter.  I need to know how many turns should be on this coil.In the manual all it gives me  the coil number It is a Miller 43A224CB1.  I need to know how many turns.  This coil is L5 of the schematic. I didn't bring my frequency counter do have a scope here but very limited on test equipment.Any ideas or help sure would be appreciated.  Don MooreW5FFK