[AMRadio] Marlboro MA Flea Sat Feb 15th with AM Lunch to follow

Steve WA1QIX wa1qix at piesky.com
Sun Feb 9 19:05:02 EST 2014

The Marlboro MA Flea is this weekend, Saturday Feb 15th with the
traditional AM lunch to follow.

Current weather forecast for the Marlboro area for Saturday is sunny !!

The AM Lunch is at the Bolton Street Tavern, 587 Bolton Street (Route 85),
which is RIGHT DOWN THE STREET from the Flea - the home of the former
Piccadilly Pub.

We have our own private room for the AM lunch, and we will be able to order
off the normal restaurant menu, food and drinks.  The room is booked for
12:00 on.

Questions?  Ask here, or Email me.

Spread the word!