[AMRadio] Delaware and Nevada on AM`

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 10:17:25 EST 2014

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 6:13 AM, W5SUM - Ronnie <w5sum at comcast.net> wrote:

> Fellers if I could work up a sked with AM'ers in Delaware and Nevada on
> 75M, I could get my WAS on AM from AM International!  OH.. I also need
> South Dakota.
>
> Anyone up for a challenge?

Can't recall the guy on regularly from Nevada but he ran a Valiant IIRC.

Delaware should be a piece of cake. Ralphie/W3GL is on regularly from
NewCastle. Quite often he's lurking later in the evenings. I've had him pop
in to conversations down on 80 at 2AM before. He's a regular on AMfone,
drop him a note there if you have trouble finding him on the air.

Can't help with SD. Ron/W8ACR is out that way but in ND as I recall.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ/4