[AMRadio] Bauer 707 T5 Transformer followup

Shane Autrey iam4thapack at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 16 14:34:52 EST 2014

Gents;
    I have found at least two new vendors for T5 (UTC CG-422). They are not exact physical replacements but are exact electrical replacements. I was about to place an order for one from Heyboer when a gent chimed in to let me know he had one removed from a 707. He has since tested same and I have paid for it. It should be here sometime this week or next. Thanks to you all for the suggestions/leads. I have all of the information archived so if anyone ever needs it feel free to contact me and I will pass it along!

Shane KI4M