[AMRadio] Tube ID

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 08:02:40 EST 2014

Hi Jim,

I think I'd measure the voltage at that tube's socket and stick a
known VR tube in there for that voltage and see what happens.  But, my
knowledge is somewhat limited.  I guess a VR tube with neon in it
would glow orange.   5651 and 5651A are miniature neon VR tubes I
think.  90C1 or 85A2?

73

Rob
K5UJ