[AMRadio] Twin line cord

W4AWM at aol.com W4AWM at aol.com
Wed Jan 1 14:29:54 EST 2014

What you want is HPN Heater Cord. As stated, some stores have it as an
extension cable and you have only one choice of length.  You will have to  cut
off the female end. HPN Heater Cord is most likely found at electric supply
specialty stores.  I have not found it at big box home supply stores.

For safety, even though it is not original, I'd suggest scrapping the OEM
idea and going with a 3 wire cord set. You can always put a 2 wire set back
on  if you sell it to a purist at a later time.

73 and Happy New Year.

John,  W4AWM

In a message dated 1/1/2014 1:58:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,