[AMRadio] Twin line cord

W4AWM at aol.com W4AWM at aol.com
Wed Jan 1 14:29:54 EST 2014

What you want is HPN Heater Cord. As stated, some stores have it as an  
extension cable and you have only one choice of length.  You will have to  cut 
off the female end. HPN Heater Cord is most likely found at electric supply  
specialty stores.  I have not found it at big box home supply stores.
For safety, even though it is not original, I'd suggest scrapping the OEM  
idea and going with a 3 wire cord set. You can always put a 2 wire set back 
on  if you sell it to a purist at a later time.
73 and Happy New Year.
John,  W4AWM
In a message dated 1/1/2014 1:58:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
airradio at dsl.pipex.com writes:

I am  looking for some 10amp black rubber twin figure 8 line cord to 
restore a  Collins 32v1 transmitter,  

More information about the AMRadio mailing list

This page last updated 20 Feb 2018.