[AMRadio] Tip of the Day - Paint Filler

Ron Lawrence w4ron at carolina.rr.com
Sat Jan 4 12:12:30 EST 2014

For more than 40 years I've been using white crayon to fill
the engraving on knobs and early radio panels.
Unlike paint it never dries out, shrinks and falls out.
If you can get an old style box of Crayons there should be
a white crayon in it.
Or you might search around, they used to make industrial
marking crayons that came in white.

R-

--
73, RON w4ron