[AMRadio] Viking Ranger problem-problem fixed

Jim Tonne Tonne at Comcast.Net
Sat Jan 4 20:51:11 EST 2014

Bob:

I am quite pleased that you got the Ranger up and running!

Now - how about sending to me the measured voltages on the
running rig?   In particular the bias voltage which I assumed
was  -56  volts?    And of interest would be the voltage at the
wiper of the pot R39.   I will confess that I guessed at the
voltage at that wiper.

Off list is fine but others may someday have the same problem
and so benefit by your measurements.

- Jim W4ENE