[AMRadio] Paint Filler

David Knepper collinsradio at comcast.net
Tue Jan 7 08:18:33 EST 2014

If you want to bring luster to those "black" knobs, buy a can of Krylon's
Clear Finish to spray the knobs.

For someone who has that much time on his hands that he concerned about the
finish of his radio's knobs, I would suggest reading your Bible.

David Knepper - W3CRA/W3ST
Collins Radio Association
www.collinsra.com
Join the CRA today