[AMRadio] W0XV Need

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 15:50:33 EST 2014

http://www.surplussales.com/ShaftHardware/ShaftH-8.html

$10 each brass scroll down on the right side looks like 1/2 to 1/4
coupling but hard to be sure from description.

Not insulated but you didn't say.  don't know how much space you have
but a second insulated coupler could be used just for the isolation.

They're a bit pricey compared to a hamfest but if you only need two to
get it on the air what the heck.

Max Gain Systems might have something also.

73

Rob
K5UJ