[AMRadio] Paint Filler

W. Harris nbcblue at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 8 01:07:28 EST 2014

You can polish through the thin finish of a radio Bakelite cabinet if you use to rough of a polishing compound or get heavy handed. I  use Novus No.2 fine polish and scratch remover to buff up Bakelite cabinets, but you can go through the finish if you polish too hard or too much. Once you do you can see the filler.

Bill