[AMRadio] helping another Ham

W5SUM - Ronnie w5sum at comcast.net
Wed Jan 8 09:29:16 EST 2014

My co-work Alan, WB5MEB is trying to get back active again. He has always kept his license current but its a conditional license and he has never applied to have it grandfatherd up to General. He needs a copy of a CALLBOOK page showing the approximate date of his license.

I got WB5AIA in the fall of 1971 so we are thinkin 74 or 75 for his WB5MEB.

If any of  you have these old callbooks and could copy that entire page he is on and mail it to me, or even better yet, scan it and email it to me I would be eternally grateful.

Alan is retireing at the end of this year and wants to set up a vintage station so he can operate AM. He is one of us.

73's and God bless

Ronnie