[AMRadio] Cable splitters for receivers

Bill Guyger bguyger at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 11 16:58:35 EST 2014

We'll, the most obvious point is that the splitters are 75 Ohm. If you can take the impedance bump and not not mind the mis-match you still have to take into account Mr. Kierchoff saying you loose part of the original signal every time you add another branch off the feed line.

Bill AD5OL

Sent from my iPhone