[AMRadio] Cable splitters for receivers

C.L. Mitchell rsq14adam1 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 11 18:11:35 EST 2014

I have used them to feed multiple VHF Hi-Band receivers to monitor our local county freqs.  Of course, the loss inherent to the splitters is not an issue where I live  due to being relatively close to Central Dispatch.  75 ohm impedance does not seem to make a difference for the receivers.  Never have used them below 40 MHz, but see no reason they should not work unless the signal strength is really low.

Mitch,  K9PNP