[AMRadio] Maybe you can use it

CL in NC mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 21:32:05 EST 2014

First off, I don't want to start a trend with this, but it looked to good to not pass along.  This ebay item #310840357748 is a homebrew tube TX, appears to be a plate modulated 6146 but the rectifier is in the wrong socket, looks like the rectifier should move back one and  another 2E26 with a plate cap in it's place.  The output pi network was never completed, but overall looks like a nice rig to make a monobander out of.  Lots of nice parts and xfmrs anyway.  I blew my 6 bucks on a Heath receiver so can't afford this deal.  Shipping is a bit high though.

Charlie, W4MEC in NC