[AMRadio] receiver input Z

C.L. Mitchell rsq14adam1 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 18 18:58:05 EST 2014

The HQ-170 manual says that it will match any antenna from 50 to 600 ohms.  And you are right, it is with the same coils; actually transformers for the 170.  They state that this is due to the antenna trimmer cap on the front panel.  Never have actually checked it, since to works okay with about anything I feed it.  Seems to be the same for most communications receivers.

Mitch,  K9PNP