[AMRadio] Looking for information on PTT for Apache

Kevin Elliott kg0mn at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 19 12:51:06 EST 2014

I am going to guess that someone in the group has added a push to talk circuit to their Heathkit Apache and if you have or have a background with the capability to draw out the circuit I would love to hear about it.  I have hear and seen references to a circuit that uses Darlington transistors in one PTT  circuit but I am unable to find a schematic for the circuit.  I have also heard tell that the the PTT for the DX-60 is similar, its the similar part that gets me.  I am not in possession of the knowledge to know what the differences might be between each radio so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Kevin - KG0MN

"Real radios glow in the dark and help with winter heating bills"