[AMRadio] Bauer transformer needed

Shane Autrey iam4thapack at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 29 16:43:28 EST 2014

Don K4KYV told me to join the group and see if anyone on this list might be able to help me. Trying to keep it all original/stock before exploring other options. I recently took ownership of a Bauer 707 that has a bad T5 L.V./Bias transformer. She was destined for the scrap pile and is in fairly decent shape. The transformer I need is a UTC CG-422. Does anyone have one of these they would be willing to sell to me? Didn't know about this group and am excited to see what takes place over here! I have emailed Bauer and they are trying to find one as well. If all efforts fail I will mount it back up and run some outboard transformers in the chassis.

Cordially;
Shane KI4M