[AMRadio] For Sale

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Thu Jan 30 21:04:15 EST 2014

I have a very nice SX 122 that I wish to sell.  The paint is very good and the controls all operate as they should.  The chassis is dusty with a couple of spots on it.  The electrolytic capacitors have been changed to modern types and the alignment is tweaked to allow for component drift.  I also have, included with the radio, the R-48A variant speaker to go with it .

If you are interested and want pictures I can send them to you.  I want $400 plus shipping form the central US.  Shipping will be either UPS or USPS at cost, no charge for boxes and packing but there will be two boxes, one for the receiver and one for the speaker.

Email if you are interested.

Jim
W5JO