[AMRadio] Too bad those IRS emails dont do this

CL in NC via AMRadio amradio at mailman.qth.net
Fri Jul 4 22:44:51 EDT 2014

I just saw my email from a while ago pop up again, the one about Visual on T1.  Through contact here I got in touch with Bill Carns of the CCA and he gave me all the info I need to get the 75S3B T1 going again.  I think I found at Surplus Sales of Neb., the original paper form for this coil, I put the micrometer on mine and the one they listed for $1 each was dimensionally exact, so we'll see how it goes from there.

Charlie, W4MEC in NC