[AMRadio] US House Bill Requires HOAs comply with PRB-1

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Sat Jul 5 17:49:00 EDT 2014

Nope!

They don't like roofing that doesn't meet *THEIR* color approval either!

They do NOT like exterior lighting that doesn't meet their approval,
and I could go on and on!

Most folks just refer to it as the "Nazi" neighborhood!

Sent a decease and desist letter to a resident when they decorated the
Spruce tree in their own yard when they attempted to show some holiday
spirit for Christmas!

I do my best to not even drive through it if I can avoid it!

Bob - N0DGN