K5MYJ macklinbob at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 13:47:41 EDT 2014

The problem is today most young people have to buy a new home in a
development with HOAs or an older home without HOAs.

Financing the new home with HOAs is easier than older homes without HOAs.

Then there are older people with deeper pockets that can buy places out in
the country where there are NO RESTICIONS.

I'm 80 years old and live in a RETIREMENT CLOSET. I have a 40M dipole 6"
below my ceiling!

40M and 15M are enough for me.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ