WA5VGO hbrnut at suddenlink.net
Mon Jul 7 14:36:05 EDT 2014

Guess I'm a phony ham. I live in a community with HOA's and I like it. It helps to maintain my property value and creates a pleasant living experience.

By the way, I regularly talk to several people on this board and I'm certain they'll tell you I'm as loud as anyone else here. I've also talked to Don many times and he's never complained about my signal strength.

Darrell