[AMRadio] Antenna issues.

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Mon Jul 7 15:04:17 EDT 2014

Then we also have to deal with someone in the neighborhood, we have NO
HOA or covenants, that is suddenly knocking on your door complaining
that your signal is getting into his Chinese made wireless phone handset.

I've had to set him down and explain that his phone is covered under
Part 15.

Trying to nicely explain that it isn't my fault that my "clean" signal
gets into his phone.

I fired up the radio, showed him the monitor scope, and the power output.

That and the fact that my signal did NOT get into my wireless handset,
which is less than 8 feet away from the transmitter.

That is the ONE and ONLY squawk since 1988.

None before him and none after him.

Most of the neighborhood was "still" on outdoor antennas attached to
their chimneys, myself included.

Bob - N0DGN