[AMRadio] Antenna issues.

Jay Bromley jayw5jay at cox.net
Mon Jul 7 15:28:29 EDT 2014

Hi Rob,
That is the way it should be IMHO, working together.  I just sent out a
funny but true story on grass clippings.  If the neighbor had asked me in
person I would have told her why I didn't get them up that day.  If she had
asked the other neighbors she would have learned I was a good guy.  It is
always better to be in person, but so many just want to be invisible
informants!

Getting back to antennas, this is a great neighborhood overall.  Many folks
walk during the evening, it never fails they look at the antennas, but no
one really cares enough to ask what they are.  I often wonder what they are
thinking when they look, but know enough not to ask them!  :-)  73 de
w5jay/jay..