WA5VGO hbrnut at suddenlink.net
Mon Jul 7 15:49:21 EDT 2014

Jay,

Good to hear from you.

I have a 40 meter dipole up 60' in the oak trees.  Forty meters is the only band I have any interest in. I didn't need permission to put it up.

As you know, I run KW-1 and Viking 500 transmitters. I use several homebrew receivers. I've built more equipment in the past five years than most people on this list will build in a lifetime. I've been licensed almost 50 years and have never operated CB radio. But, all of that aside, I guess I'm not a real ham.

Darrell