[AMRadio] Antenna issues.

Jay Bromley jayw5jay at cox.net
Mon Jul 7 17:51:32 EDT 2014

Great story Eddy!  I use an air cannon sometimes here for antenna line
launching and it draws quite a bit of attention.  The dogs go nuts over the
sound.  So even though johnny law hasn't paid me a visit for my weapon, I
try to use it will the traffic is lite.  My HyperDog launcher is quieter,
but the rubber has went bad on those!

Again in the old days as kids we wouldn't have gave this a second thought.
I guess I am becoming an old fart that doesn't want any attention drawn to
me!

73 de w5jay/jay..