[AMRadio] Antenna issues.

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Tue Jul 8 10:53:10 EDT 2014

Bob,

It appears to be more a regional issue.

I don't have to hang out much of anything for an antenna here on the
East coast - Virginia, and I can go from band to band and here activity.

You are in an RF hole being tucked away just a bit from the mountains.
That has to be a big issue for you to overcome.

Plus you have antenna restrictions to boot.

The XYL and I already know pretty well where we are going to move when
we retire.  We are going back home to Georgia.  I never had any issues
down there with hearing and/or talking to folks.

Didn't need anything fancy either!

Bob - N0DGN